Why Network Marketing
- Is considered the most successful investor of the 20th century and was ranked as the world’s wealthiest person in 2008 and the third wealthiest in 2011. Buffett became a millionaire because of his partnerships in 1962 and became a billionaire on paper in 1990. Time magazine named Buffett one of the most influential people in the world in 2012. He is listed as #4 on Forbes Billionaires List and #2 on Forbes Billioinaires List in the U.S
2013 – “Warren Buffet, a self-made billionaire, now owns six network marketing companies because of their growth and profitability.” (Rich-New).
2010 – “In fact, Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway holding company now owns three direct sales companies. And Buffett said, “Dollar for dollar, it’s the best investment I’ve ever made.” Fortune magazine called the industry “the best kept secret in the business world.” (Gage).
- Considered the “Mentor To The Millionaires”
- Known for his “financial and investment education”
- Written over 15 books which have combined sales of over 26 million copies.
- after he retired, Kiyosaki launched Cashflow Technologies, Inc. which owns and operates the Rich Dad and Cashflow brands.
“I am often asked if network marketing is a pyramid scheme. My reply is that corporations are really pyramid schemes. A corporation has only one person at the top, generally the CEO, and everyone else below.
A true network marketing business is the exact opposite of a traditional business model. The network marketing business is designed to bring you to the top not keep you at the bottom. A true network marketing business does not succeed unless it brings people to the top.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Why We Recommend Network Marketing (See Article Below)
“One of the benefits of a network marketing business is that it will invest in you, even if you’re not successful. In the corporate world, if you’re not successful in six months to a year, you are often fired. In the network marketing world, as long as you’re willing to put in the time, most companies will work with you in your development. After all, they want you to get to the top.” – Robert Kiyosaki, Why We Recommend Network Marketing (See Article Below)
“[The business model of network marketing] creates passive income, but requires relatively little cash investment to start up. It has very low overhead, and can be operated on a flexible part-time basis until it generates enough cash flow for the entrepreneur to transition out of his current full-time job.” – Robert Kiyosaki, The Business of the 21st Century, pg 30
“[Robert Kiyosaki] states that the business ‘gives people the opportunity with very low risk and very low financial commitment to build their own income-generating asset and acquire great wealth.’” (Gage, Chap. 8)